Monday, September 26, 2011

Last Week In Review


Places we went: Target, a good friend's house for dinner, church, Publix, a Cuban restaurant, a church yard sale, the aquarium, and a park for a dinner and evening of fellowship with our Life Group.

Highlights from the week: We really enjoyed our dinner at my good friend Kristina's house.  We have become very close over the past year, and now my husband and her husband are becoming good friends too.  T and her children are very close as well!  I also enjoyed spending time with my family at the aquarium and having a lovely fellowship dinner with our Life Group.  However, the absolute best moment of this week was finding out that I am pregnant again!!  I had an 11th week miscarriage back in February and was devastated by it.  Only recently did I feel the Lord's prompting to try again.  On September 2, my prayer journal entry was very specific: that I would get pregnant THIS MONTH (with a few other specifics jotted down).  I am so amazed at how God answers prayers.  AND he gave me a word this month that I would indeed be pregnant.  I took two early tests which (to my surprise) were both negative, but waited a few days and took two more tests, which were both positive.  God is SO good!

I am reading: Bringing Up Boys

I am praising God for: The new life He has created in me!!!

A Goal this week: Start scrapbooking again

I am looking forward to: Tonight our local Chick-Fil-A is hosting "Super Hero" night, which will be attended by Spiderman (and his parents)!

I am praying for: A healthy baby that I am able to carry to term.  Also, that I would take every thought captive and that I would not allow the enemy to steal my joy through fear, anxiety, and doubts.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like y'all had so much fun this week! Bet T enjoyed it all as well, looks like it from his big grins.

    ReplyDelete