Monday, September 5, 2011

Last Week in Review


Places we went: Pet motel to pick up Maggie, Publix, Michael's, Target, Family Christian, church, Panera Bread, the park, Mamaw's house, Chick Fil A, Sea World, and several friends' homes.  Also, my husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniverary and he took me to a Vietnamese place to eat.

We watched: Mama Heidi, a documentary about an amazing missionary who is the founder and director of an orphanage in Mozambique.  She and her team have taken in hundreds of homeless, orphaned children.  She shares the Gospel with each and every child and many have come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through her important ministry.

Highlights of the week:  Lots of great moments this week~ I really enjoyed getting all of our fall decor out, setting it up, and purchasing a few new decorative items to add to our collection.  I bought the Pumpkin Cream Pie Yankee Candle and it smells wonderful!  We had a blast again at Sea World and my favorite moment of the day was feeding and petting the dolphins.  Earlier in the week, we had an excellent pro-life meeting~our turnout was impressive and our guest speaker was amazing! 

Low moments of the week: Having to hold T down while he physically shook and screamed in terror during his haircut.  I also had a bit of a tough time on Thursday, my due date.

I am praising God for: Keeping us safe during our travels on Sunday.  Our tire exploded while driving down the interstate, which could have been disastrous.  I am so thankful that the Lord kept my husband safe as he changed the front left tire.  Cars were flying by at 80 miles an hour, and I was relieved when he got the tire on and we were able to go!

A Goal this week: Set up an appt to get family photos taken

I am looking forward to: An important planning meeting for an upcoming, local pro-life conference

I am praying for: My husband's friends, who are going through a very rough patch in their marriage and are likely going to divorce.

Up close and personal with a dolphin



Poor T did not want to leave at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment