Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Bucket List

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year (second only to Christmas)!  I love the cooler weather, the beautiful fall colors, fall baking, and the special events and experiences that only happen around this time of year.  Inspired by another blogger, I decided to create a "fall bucket list", listing various things that I would like to accomplish this season.  Here is a peek at our list:)

1. Go pumpkin picking
2. Paint or carve pumpkins
3. Attend the various local Fall Festivals
4. Go to the big Fall Carnival
5. Visit the famous pumpkin farm an hour from our house
6. Go on a hayride
7. Make Fire Pit on a chilly evening
8.  Make smores over said firepit
9.   Decorate outside of house for fall
10. Bake fall goodies
11. Do Fall Crafts with T
12. Put fall pictures in fall picture frames
13. Do fall preschool unit
14. Do dogs and cats preschool unit
15. Do Thanksgiving preschool unit
16. Make a Thankful tree
17. Start Christmas shopping
18. Start working on homemade Christmas presents
19. Take trip to PA
20. Finish Scrapbook
21. Recipe Project (I'll explain later)
22. Have family pictures taken on beach
23. Get haircut and colored
24. Get car detailed

That's all I can think of for now!  Check back to see how we are progressing!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those plans all sound wonderful! I can't wait to see how the crafts and such turn out. I bet T will love making them...

    ReplyDelete