Monday, August 8, 2011

Week In Review



Places we went: an important pro-life meeting at a church, Chuck E Cheese, the marine aquarium, the rec center pool to sign up for swim lessons, the pediatrician for a well visit, the Forum for the Hillsong concert, church, Family Fun Day at the park, and my friend's house to visit and see the new baby!

Daddy and I watched: Untold Stories of Columbine.

I am reading: The New Strong-Willed Child.  I don't think T is strong-willed, but it never hurts to read a good book on Godly discipline:) 

Highlights from the week: A very productive meeting, watching the dolphins at the aquarium, worshipping Jesus with thousands of other Christians at the amazing concert, and visiting with my friend and meeting her little guy!

I am praising God for: Helping T to sit still for two hours during my meeting; a good health report from the doctor.

I am praying for: The families who lost loved ones in the tragic helicopter crash

A Goal this week: Go on a juice fast

I am looking forward to: T's first swiming lesson on Monday, our niece's book release party on Wed, and a "Fight For The Family" rally on Sunday.

Family Fun Day

We had great seats!!


T loving his new baby doll

NOTE~ pics from aquarium are on my phone~will try to do a separate post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment