Sunday, July 31, 2011

Our week in review

Places we went: Church, Target, the library, and a local pool for swimming (we needed a change of scenery).  Although we don't visit often, we love this pool, located at the rec center on the beach!

I cooked: Pesto Fish, Turkey Patties, and Tomato Hamburger Soup (and more).

We are praising God for: an amazing turnout at my pro-life meeting (19 people).  Also, my dear friend had her baby on Friday evening.  It's a boy!  My brave buddy had an unmedicated waterbirth and she prayed and sang that baby out:)

Funny moment: T said "Daddy, can you pour tentacles (instead of chemicals) into the pool"?

Highlights from the week: watching our niece nail her live tv interview, the wonderful feedback I got regarding the pro-life meeting, watching T care for his new baby doll, and receiving an email from our friend in China (the doctor who stayed with us last year during Christmas).

A goal for this week: Start making fresh juice with our new juicer.  Drink at least one per day.

I am looking forward to: a big pro-life meeting tomorrow morning, meeting my friend's baby, and the Hillsong Concert on Friday.

I am praying for: A sweet friend who is early in her pregnancy and struggling with some frustrating health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment