Monday, February 20, 2012

Winter Bucket List

Even though we are well into the "winter" season, I thought I would post my winter bucket list and share some of the goals I would like to accomplish over the next two months.

Redo Living Room~For a while now I have been wanting to change the decor in some of our rooms, and I want to start with the living room.

-Purchase new area rug (found a GREAT one at Rooms To Go)
-Buy entertainment center or something to store the Wii and PlayStation in
-Replace curtains
-Create family picture wall

Organization

-Write out a weekly schedule and hang in hallway
-Create lists of breakfasts, lunches, and snacks (I've already done this with dinners)
-Sort through all of our baby clothes.  Hang and put away all 0-6 month clothes; categorize by size and store all the rest
-Get new dresser for kids' room (T and his brother are going to share a bedroom)
-Make homemaking binder
-Reorganize kids book shelf

Eat more organic, whole foods made from scratch~We already eat alot of organic foods, but there are several things I want to do differently

-Make my own bread and muffins
-Join a fruit/veggie/meat/dairy co-op
-Get back into routine of making homemade smoothies and fresh squeezed juice
-Research; print articles for homemaking binder

Preschool~When I got sick with this pregnancy T and I stopped doing many of the things we were doing in preschool

-Resume preschool packs
-Work on letter writing
-Teach T how to draw
-Get back to weekly trips to the library to learn and check out books

Memory Making/Keeping

-Finish first photo book
-Go on a date with my husband
-Blog at least once per week
-Complete photo collage for wall

Ministry

Take first steps to becoming a non-profit
Move forward on "180" Outreach
Bring onto team Adoptions Volunteer
Update website

Baby
Decide on a name!
Create birth plan

Those are my goals for the rest of Feb and March.  I'll try to update the blog and share my progress on them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment